Fricker diet is to adapt a diet to each person according to his weight, his health, his morphology, lifestyle and appetite.
Needs are not identical, the Fricker diet will not be a standard diet but rather a “custom diet”.
High speed diet
It is a diet of eight weeks which gives quick results because in a week, weight loss varies between 1.5 to 3 pounds.
The high speed diet is based on the consumption of foods rich in protein and low in calories (eggs, fish, poultry, lean meat) over three meals. Foods rich in carbohydrates are not allowed (bread, starches, and sweets). However, it is advisable to eat fruits and vegetables for their vitamin intake, fiber and micronutrients. Oil consumption is also necessary for its essential fatty acids.
To keep in shape, this diet (or rather dietary rules) is recommended for people who want to lose weight gradually and sustainably. It is ideal for long term benefits because it allows you to eat whatever you want, with the exception of sugars.
As the “high speed” diet “shape” diet is the consumption of foods rich in animal protein (dairy products, eggs, fish, poultry, and meat). By cons, foods rich in carbohydrates are allowed (bread, starches) to be fed and to be in shape.
To avoid any deficiencies in vitamins, trace elements, fiber, essential fatty acids, and consumption of fruits, vegetables and vegetable oil is recommended.
– Eat well and lose weight quickly by limiting muscle loss.
– Keep your lifestyle.
– “Shape” diet can be long-term monitoring to full satisfaction
– The balanced diet is beneficial for your health
– Helps to stabilize your weight in the long term.
– Recovery of weight after the diet and resuming bad eating habits.
– Diet still has its limitations and should not be too rigid. So, to stay slim, eat balanced and without excess!